Are you ready? Dillard Partners, LLC is committed to the idea that if you have the courage to ask, we have the tools and expertise to help you find the right answer. Whether it is increasing your level of… more
$ Bottom Line $
Click here to learn more about the bottom line impact that organizational culture has on long-term economic performance.
Dillard Partners, LLC provides the following world-class performance improvement solutions to both individuals and small to mid-size healthcare, manufacturing, and service/ non-profit organizations:
- Life and Performer Skills Coaching
- Professional and Career Development
- Culture and Effectiveness
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills Development
- Teams and Teamwork
We welcome you to spend a few minutes on our website to find out more, and then contact us so we can help you achieve higher levels of Success at the Speed of Leadership™.
Times are changing… they always do. These changes impact your life and your business. Whether you are innovating or adapting to these changes, basic questions must continually be asked in order to stay competitive in today's world:
- Who are you today and who would you like to be tomorrow?
- What must you do differently and what's standing in your way?
- When should it be accomplished or when would you like to do it?
- Where will the journey take you, are there any risks, and how do you manage them?
- Why do you want to get there anyway and what difference will it make?
- How do you get started and ultimately complete the innovation or adaptation?
If you've ever asked these questions – whether from inspiration or desperation – you are already a step ahead of everyone else. Using them to perform a thorough personal or organizational analysis is a critical first step toward progress. Perhaps you are a mid-level professional struggling with your career or experiencing difficulty processing stress. Maybe your department is ineffective, can't solve problems or work together as a team, and suffers from low morale. Or you could be a seasoned Executive with a successful company looking to take your leadership team in a new direction by introducing new levels of thinking. Each of these common situations presents its own set of challenges.
No matter what challenges change may bring, the solutions are always rooted in your individual thinking style (personal context) and embedded in your culture (organizational context). And answers to the Learning to Change questions are not only basic to moving your life and/or business forward; they are as unique as the people and companies asking them.